ScanExport exports Bricky data from the ‘MATLAB’ workspace to text and MAT files.
- Params should be set to the Parameter matrix (typically FreeFitParams421),
- flg is the flag table,
- Grp can be any single ascii character, this is used to keep track the source’s observing group,
- CalMeth is an ascii character used to keep track of the calibration method used,
- MatFile is the name of the MATLAB file you’re working with,
- ExportPath must be set to a valid directory name, if you want the data saved to the working directory, set this variable to ‘./’.
The exported text file data has the following column format:
- Time [MJD]
- Calibrated Amplitude [Jy]
- Gain Corrected Amplitude, uncalibrated flux
- Raw Amplitude [Counts]
- Elevation [degrees]
- System Temperature [Cal Units]
- Noise Diode Height [Counts]